- Team Mentoring, grades 5-8
Emphasizing character education, community service, team building, goal-setting and homework help.
- High School Transition, grade 9
Emphasizing study skills, academic enrichment and communication.
- Post-Secondary Preparation, grades 10-12
Emphasizing career exploration and experience, college and financial aid opportunities, time management, job readiness and leadership skills.
- MUSE (Minorities Underserved in Science and Engineering), grades 10-12
Combining distance learning, hands on labs and a science apprenticeship to introduce high-performing students to college and opportunities in high-tech careers.
- Internships, grades 10-13
Connecting young people with their first work experience; they exist within programs, as separate partner programs and for individual employers.
- Summer Camp and Adventure Education experiences, grades 5-12
Positioning urban youth to experience the outdoors and get hands-on experience in areas such as environmental science and critical problem-solving.
- Mentor Institute, expert consultation with emerging programs
Offering training and ongoing support for administrators and new mentors in community-based organizations.